22 Jul WDMR: “To listen in order to be reconciled.”
Posted at 20:00h
in Migration resources
Today, we invite you to watch the third, newly released video
, in which the Holy Father explores the sub-theme “To listen in order to be reconciled.”
It offers the real-life testimony of an internally displaced person that explains how teamwork and mutual acceptance can create a brighter future and peaceful coexistence between people of different religions.
REMEMBERING US, SISTERS AND ACI FAMILY, THE GUIDELINES TO BE FRUITFUL JOINING THIS INITIATIVE:
We invite you to dedicate a meeting in your community or group to read the Message, and in the dynamic of Magis in which we want to continue becoming involved with persons in the situation of Human Migration-displacement, share about the following points:
- What more can we do along the lines of knowing in order to understand?
- Do we want to take some risks in order to serve our neighbor?
- To whom are we going to listen in the dynamic of reconciliation?
- In order to grow it is necessary to share, and how do we grow in the Eucharistic Life?
- Involvement is necessary in order to promote. How can we overcome the “Handout mentality” in favor of mentality of promotion?
- Collaboration is necessary in order to build. Do we know with whom in our surroundings we can collaborate in order to serve and accompany people in the situation of migration?
If these reflections lead you to TAKE A FURTHER STEP, share it!